This site is owned and maintained by Techzilla Global Solution Sdn. Bhd. (“Halo”). This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information of anyone decides to use our web-based application, mobile applications and other online products and services provided by Halo (“Our Services”).
Collection of Information
- Information provided by you
Such information is provided by you when you register an account with us and may include your name, phone number, delivery address, mailing address etc.
- Information collected through your use of our services
Such information is collected when you use our services:
- Location – When you use our services, our delivery app and/or our website collects location data provided by you as well as the location data of your mobile device.
- Transaction details – When you place your orders through our services, we collect details of your orders such as the type of items delivered, the weight/dimension of the items delivered, the date and time the service was provided, the amount charged, the distance travelled, and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
- Device Information - We may collect information about your electronic device (computer, tablets, mobile device etc), for example, the hardware model, operating system and software version, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and network information.
- Call and message data – When you contact us through our services by way of calls, sms or messaging, the contents of the calls and messages may be collected.
- Log data - When you interact with our services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
- Information collected from other sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our services. This includes, for example, information obtained if you engage with a separate app or website that uses our API (or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app and when our DAs provide us with User ratings for delivery services provided to you.
Use of Information
The information collected shall be used to contact or identify you, in the following capacities:
- To personalize and improve our services to you, such as recommendations, referrals, target based advertisements, and contents and features which may interest you.
- To facilitate our services, such as making payments, sending notifications, providing transaction record and payment receipts, facilitate your requests in providing related information, to develop new features, develop safety features, authenticate users and send product updated and administrative messages.
- To facilitate the communications between you and
- The delivery agent – for example to inform the estimated delivery time;
- Your associates – by way of referrals, invites, location sharing etc.
- To be used for internal operational purposes, such as prevention of fraud and abuse of our services, troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems; conducting data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends.
- To supply you with information which you might be interested in, including but not limited to promotions, new services, events etc.
Protection of Information
The information collected about you is protected by various safety measures, including but not limited to SSL certificate signing, TLS encryption and hashed password storage.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the information we collect about you. However, we share certain information with trusted partners and parties that are involved in providing our services to you, as well as with other trusted third parties who assist us in our business and operations including business consultants, market consultants, investors, and financiers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information strictly confidential.
Your personal information may only be released in compliance with the law. Non-personally identifiable visitors’ information though may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other purposes.
We do use certain cookies (such as Google Analytics' cookies) and other similar technologies. The cookies used are for the purpose of enabling you to use the service (for example to enable you to complete a registration or access information) and for us to understand and save your preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may engage third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You may choose to disable cookies (through your browser or device settings) although you should be aware that this may prevent you from being able to use all parts of our services.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We shall notify you of any significant changes to the Statement via our services or other means, including emails. Your continued use of our services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes.