1. What can Halo deliver?
We can deliver all types of foodstuff, documents, and other goods, so long it fits on a motorbike. Max weight per delivery is 10kg.
Items we cannot deliver include but not limited to the following items:
- Firearms and ammunition
- Explosives, flammable or non-inflammable gas
- Poison and poisonous items
- Infectious substances (such as viruses, bacteria)
- Radioactive material
- Imitation or illegal products
- Live animals
2. How much is Halo’s Delivery Rate?
Minimum RM3 for first 4km and RM1 for every subsequent km. For multiple delivery address, kindly choose add on address for another delivery address. The price quote will update automatically. For any periodic promotions rates or discount code, please check out our website.
3. How to check price / place a request for on-demand delivery?
You may download our Halo app and set the pickup and dropoff locations to get instant quotes/price before placing your on-demand delivery.
4. Can I get a receipt for the payment made?
The receipt will be sent to your registered email address once the order is completed. Do contact us if you have not received the receipt and we will resend it to you.
5. If I have any problem, who should I contact?
Please contact us via Facebook Messenger call to our customer service(daily operational hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm) for immediate assistance or drop us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
6. What is my booking number?
Once you have completed your order, you can find your booking number which starts with ‘#’ under the “Booking reference”.
7. Where to add additional information/instruction?
You may add additional information or instructions under the “Additional Remark” space during the booking process. We will try our best to fulfil your request within reasonable scope.
8. Does Halo provide packing service?
Our standard delivery service does not include packing.
9. Any hidden or additional charges other than as stipulated in my booking details?
We strive to be as transparent in our pricing as we could, therefore the price quoted on our website or mobile app will be the exact price which you shall pay.
10. Does Halo provide insurance coverage?
We do not provide insurance coverage for your items. However, if you wish to have your items insured, you can make a request by ticking the insurance check box in the Additional Service section when placing an order.